Holy Cross Patient Portal Login
Are you looking for a Holy Cross Patient Portal Login then check here the Official Holy Cross Patient Portal Login with step by step guide including a screenshot.
All the information about the Holy Cross Patient Portal Login is only for how to access the official portal using this guide.
Click on the link given below for Holy Cross Patient Portal Login and follow the steps mentioned below
Step 1: Go to Holy Cross Patient Portal Login Official Page at https://www.commonwealthhealth.net/
Step 2: Enter Your Username and Password as You can see in the screenshot also.
Step 3: Enter the password created for the Holy Cross Patient Portal Login and press the login button.
Step 4: Now You can Access your Portal and Check Your Records
If You don’t have an account for Holy Cross Patient Portal Login, create a new one using the link below.
GO to the Holy Cross Patient Portal Login Account Creation Page by clicking the link below
- Go to https://www.commonwealthhealth.net/
- Click on Sign Up/Register/ Create Account
- Enter Required Details Email, Phone Number, and whatever is required.
after filling You all details which are required and later you can access the portal and manage your all records on the Patient Portal.
If you forgot the Holy Cross Patient Portal Login Password then reset it by the link given below.
1: Go to Holy Cross Patient Portal Login Page at https://www.commonwealthhealth.net/
2: Click on the Holy Cross Patient Portal Login Forgot password/reset password link given below
3: Enter required details like Email id o User Name
4: Check Your email for Reset Link and OTP
5: Follow the next step and click on the links which you received and create a new password.
If you have any query or doubt you can also contact ? Holy Cross Patient Portal Login mail ? ? or phone at the number Listed Below:
Please select a hospital below to contact us, or call one of our hospitals. If you request a response, we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
- First Hospital: Main Number – (570) 552-3900
- Moses Taylor Hospital: Main Number – (570) 770-5000; Patient Advocate Line – (570) 770-5970
- Regional Hospital of Scranton: Main Number – (570) 770-3000; Patient Advocate Line – (570) 770-3487
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital: Main Number – (570) 829-8111; Patient Advocate Line – (570) 552-1283
What is a patient portal and what is it used for?
Patient portals are secure websites that allow patients to access their personal health information 24 hours a day from any location with an Internet connection. Patients can access their health information using a password and username that are secure.
- Recent doctor visits
- Discharge summaries
- Lab results
You can also access patient portals through which you can:
- Send a secure message to your doctor
- Refill prescriptions
- Make an appointment for non-urgent matters
- Review the benefits and coverage
- Contact information updated
- Make payments
- Complete and download the forms
- Check out educational materials
Your patient portal will allow you to take control of your healthcare and health. Patient portals are a great way to save time, communicate with your doctor, and provide support between visits.
What are the key features of a patient portal?
The Key Features of Patient Portals
- Login to your personal account encrypted and password-protected
- View your health history, diagnoses, and allergies.
- View and download lab test results and discharge summaries.
- View treatment, procedures, or medication plans.
What information can you access through a patient portal?
What’s the difference between a patient portal and a personal health record?
What are the main types of health records available?
Patients and doctors use three types of medical records:
- Personal health record (PHR).
- Electronic medical record (EMR).
- Electronic health record (EHR).
What is the effectiveness of patient portals?
What information should not be in a patient’s medical record?
Here is a list that you shouldn’t include in your medical entry.
- Information about financial or health insurance
- Opinions subjective
- Blame others or self-doubt
- Information regarding legal matters, such as correspondence with your defense attorney or narratives that you have provided to your professional liability carrier.